[Nachricht als Spam/Junk markiert] Re: [TYPO3-english] Powermail Signal Slots

Hi!

On 10/1/18 6:08 PM, Manfred Mirsch wrote:

I then implemented two signal slots, where the number of stored emails for the certain page is compared with the given value enterd inside the flexform. If the maximum nuber is reached a http redirect will be done instead of rendering the form.
You are talking about the backend form? If you want to have some
constraints upon the values entered in a backend-form I would suggest
utilizing the "processDatamap_*" hooks in
"TYPO3\CMS\Core\DataHandling\DataHandler"

AFAIK there were deliberately no single hook calls for each field because of performance considerations.

If you only want to display the field depending on some conditions you could use "displayCond":
https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Columns/Index.html#displaycond

greetings,
Bernhard