[Nachricht als Spam/Junk markiert] Re: [TYPO3-english] Getting images out of fe_users

Hi,

On 9/14/18 2:19 PM, [email protected] wrote:

I need to get the images out of the fe_users table.
I have an extension and all the other data is no problem, but in the database the value is just 1 if there is an image.
The "1" means that there is one image. In the case of 1:n and n:m
relations the number of related elements is stored in the field itself
as the UID to the record is stored in the referencing table rows or the
intermediate n:m table. To resolve the relation you would have to
retrieve all FAL records pointing to your fe_users record.

You can do this using the EXT:vhs extension.
Here a snippet I am using for this purpose:
http://t3paste.org/posts/34cd4

greetings,
Bernhard