[TYPO3-english] ext:form populate SELECT width database entries

Hi,

I’m trying to upgrade my site to TYPO3 8.4. I had a bunch of small forms made
with formhandler but it is not maintained anymore and i’d like to try if the
default feature ext:form offers work for me.

I set up a predefined form quite easily but i don’t see how to populate a
SELECT with a CONTENT object the way i used to do it, here is my setup (place
where i tried to use my CONTENT in comments), is it possible ? :

plugin.tx_form.predefinedForms.contactForm = FORM
plugin.tx_form.predefinedForms.contactForm {
  enctype = multipart/form-data
  method = post
  prefix = contact
  confirmation = 1