[TYPO3-english] Organizing News Categories

Hi everyone,

(T3 6.2LTS)

I have created a large news section for a client, along with categories, and
displayed a CATMENU content element. But now they want the categories to be
displayed in a certain order. I can't simple go into the DB and change the UID
of the categories because that will throw off the link to the articles.

So, my question is, is there any way to re-arrange and/or re-organize the order
of categories in a CATMENU?

Thanks,
-Scott.