[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [TYPO3-english] Autoloading issues after TYPO3 6.2 upgrade
- To: [email protected]
- From: François Suter <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 11:55:10 +0100
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
I have dug into the Core and done some debugging inside \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\ClassLoader and all I get is that - indeed - classes like "tx_templavoila_datastructure_dbbase" (for example) is not found in the class cache, not can it be loaded.
More digging with a clearer mind...After some more toying around, I realised that all problems were coming from templavoila. In turn this led me to the fact that my templavoila installation was in a "broken" state: on my local machine, I had triggered a TV update and the EM had dutifully downloaded the latest version (2.0.1) *after* which it informed me that it was not compatible with TYPO3 6.2. I thought I had cleaned up properly, but apparently not. Many of the errors stemmed from a difference in directory names (lowercase/uppercase), which didn't disturb locally because my machine is a Mac.
So I have now restored a "proper" TV version and everything works fine.There remains a bug in the EM, which should block incompatible extension versions *before* downloading them.
Cheers -- Francois Suter Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/ Appreciate my work? Support me - http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/ _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] linkvalidator: faulty link not recognised
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] Autoloading issues after TYPO3 6.2 upgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: [TYPO3-english] linkvalidator: faulty link not recognised
- Next by thread: Re: [TYPO3-english] Autoloading issues after TYPO3 6.2 upgrade