Re: [TYPO3-english] Autoloading issues after TYPO3 6.2 upgrade

Hi again,

I have dug into the Core and done some debugging inside
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\ClassLoader and all I get is that - indeed -
classes like "tx_templavoila_datastructure_dbbase" (for example) is not
found in the class cache, not can it be loaded.
More digging with a clearer mind...

After some more toying around, I realised that all problems were coming from templavoila. In turn this led me to the fact that my templavoila installation was in a "broken" state: on my local machine, I had triggered a TV update and the EM had dutifully downloaded the latest version (2.0.1) *after* which it informed me that it was not compatible with TYPO3 6.2. I thought I had cleaned up properly, but apparently not. Many of the errors stemmed from a difference in directory names (lowercase/uppercase), which didn't disturb locally because my machine is a Mac.
So I have now restored a "proper" TV version and everything works fine.

There remains a bug in the EM, which should block incompatible extension versions *before* downloading them.
Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch