[TYPO3-english] The given subject was NULL - addAction(\Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event

Hi,

I am getting validation error "The given subject was NULL" in my add and create actions. I am trying to create Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event records in frontend uisng Typo3 7.1
I am clueless about this error.

I resolved this error in edit and update action by adding
@validate NotEmpty

But this solution does not works in add and create actions.

Works:
----------
        /**
         * action update
         * @param Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event $eventItem
         * @validate NotEmpty
         */
public function updateAction(\Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event $eventItem) {

Does not work:
        /**
         * @param Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event $eventItem
         * @validate NotEmpty
         */
public function addAction(\Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event $eventItem = NULL)

regards
Vikram Mandal
--
http://FiveE.in