Re: [TYPO3-english] Instantiate controller in eID

Hi!

Well, it depends on what the function wants to do.
If it requires all the Extbase magic for configuration and stuff, eID is the
wrong way and you should go for a dedicated page-type in TS.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member