Re: [TYPO3-english] Wesbite Statistics with TYPO 3

Am 02.06.2014 09:21, schrieb Vishnu Pillai:
I am very confused now on whether I should use Google Analytics or not. While researching I found that integrating Google Analytics is like sharing our data with third party. My company website runs on Typo 3 cms and Can anyone suggest me is there any way that I can get website statistics from Typo 3? _______________________________________________
Good morning (?) Vishnu,

There used to be an extension cc_awstats (not sure if it still works with the new TYPO3 6.x versions) that gave website stats. It won't return everything that Google Analytics will give you (no live data etc), but I used it a lot. It's easy to configure as well.
Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Men with contriving hearts are lacking in duty. Lacking in duty, they will have no
self-respect."
(Hagakure)