[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [TYPO3-english] Can i delete typo3temp/scriptmerger/compressed/ files ?
- To: [email protected]
- From: Philipp Gampe <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:12:08 +0200
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
Hi yena, yena pippo wrote: > Can i put a Cronjob to delete files older than 1 day ? Sure you can. You might need to clear your frontend cache (backend) too, because some of those files might only be generated while creating a file. Best regards -- Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln Documentation – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share! _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] Update from 4.5.32 to 4.5.33 : https_enforcer error
- Previous by thread: [TYPO3-english] Can i delete typo3temp/scriptmerger/compressed/ files ?