[TYPO3-english] template partials

Hi,

Now after installing the 6.2 (BTW great!) and the bootstrap package I am trying to find a way to add a class to footer section (move it to the browser bottom with the class "navbar-fixed-bottom").
Is it really so (still) that I have to copy the whole
Resources/Private/Partials folder tree to the fileadmin to add this one
class to this one file?
This means I have extra folders and files that I don't want to edit and
when I update the bootstrap package I have to update the extra files
manually to fileadmin also?
--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela