[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [TYPO3-english] any file explorer for 6.2?
- To: [email protected]
- From: Katja Lampela <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 15:53:48 +0300
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
Hi Peter, 1.4.2014 13.36, Peter Linzenkirchner kirjoitti:
i always try to avoid working in extension code with t3quixplorer. One missing semi colon and the whole site goes offline. And i cant repeair the error with t3quicplorer. A nightmare ...
Yes, I don't actually work with the Quixplorer, just check, copy and paste the code for example into File/Filelist module where I continue working. This way I don't have to have anything else than internet connection and a browser and I'm good to go.
-- Kind regards, Katja Lampela www.lieska.net _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 and content length mismatch error
- Next by Date: [TYPO3-english] Creating users for non admins
- Previous by thread: Re: [TYPO3-english] any file explorer for 6.2?
- Next by thread: [TYPO3-english] Adding a different design page to existing template