Re: [TYPO3-english] any file explorer for 6.2?

Hi Peter,

1.4.2014 13.36, Peter Linzenkirchner kirjoitti:
i always try to avoid working in extension code with t3quixplorer. One missing
semi colon and the whole site goes offline. And i cant repeair the error with
t3quicplorer. A nightmare ...
Yes, I don't actually work with the Quixplorer, just check, copy and
paste the code for example into File/Filelist module where I continue
working. This way I don't have to have anything else than internet
connection and a browser and I'm good to go.
--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela