Re: [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 and content length mismatch error

Hi Nicola,

Nicola Cerchiari wrote:

> Anyways I'll make some more testing as soon as possible and share my
> result if I find something intersting.

Can you check whether you have config.debug = 1 set and your website shows
the parse-time comment below your site. I guess this one is not added to the
content lenght.

If it is this, please try to use a current master snapshot or use the
production preset in the install tool.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!