Re: [TYPO3-english] any file explorer for 6.2?

hi Katja,

i always try to avoid working in extension code with t3quixplorer. One missing
semi colon and the whole site goes offline. And i cant repeair the error with
t3quicplorer. A nightmare ...

Peter

--
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Peter_Linzenkirchner