Re: [TYPO3-english] any file explorer for 6.2?

Hi,

1.4.2014 0.05, Josef Florian Glatz kirjoitti:
For security reasons I suggest to only connect via secure sftp or
ssh/scp connection. Tools like WinSCP (win) or Transmit (osx) will do
the job.
Yes this is good for building the site. But I like the possibility to
check for example some extension code in typo3conf/ext folder and copy
and use/modify it within TYPO3 without having to have other programs
running. You don't always access and modify the site with your own
computer for example.
--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela