 From: Koen Van Nuffelen <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:02:20 AM
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] New Form in 4.6 - Howto Implement?

Hi Scott,

In this list there is already a topic "new form element".
I quote Francois Suter's answer(s):

---------
There's a static TypoScript file coming with the new form extension. Make sure
to include it *after* css_styled_content. Also make sure that you have no
customizations of the old mailform object in your TypoScript, that may override
the new TS from "form".
---------

And also:

---------
Hi Matt,

> 1) In the email sent how can I change the from email to the one the form
> submitter entered?

This is done by pointing to the email field in the TypoScript definition of the
form:

postProcessor {
    1 = mail
    1 {
        recipientEmail = [email protected]
        senderNameField = name
        senderEmailField = email
    }
}

> 2) Similarly, how do you set the subject instead of using the default?

That's unfortunately not possible. I stumbled on this the other day. I consider
this a bug, but had no opportunity to submit a patch for it.

> 3) I've installed reCaptcha but can't seem to get it to show up in the form
> wizard. Can this not be done?

No idea there, sorry.

Cheers

Some more hints:
- At last I noticed that when you open an existing form in the wizard, you'll
need a little patience.

- There's a good manual in the extension folder.
(typo3_src-4.6.3/typo3/sysext/form/Documentation/Manual/en/manual.sxw)

Kind regards,
Koen