Re: [TYPO3-english] update and synchronizing procedure

Hi and thanks Sergey!

I do that way too, especially when the site is not very large. But when it is
and it has many custom made extensions, it is safer to update in non-production
environment first. But I guess it's better to stay just kind of test site, and
then update all again in the production site. So yes, maybe your way is the
best way, if there is no way to synchronize the content only :)

- Katja