Re: [TYPO3-english] update and synchronizing procedure

Don't try to do 2 things at the same time :) Here's how I do:

1. I create the visual layout + html + css
2. Create a separate folder's tree with home and sub-page(s) (create more if you need 3-4-5 templates) 3. Create/adjust TYPO3 template for new layout/design (it could take a while, but content is updating - they do not see my separate tree)
4. Time to upgrade!
5. Switch templates from my 'development' tree to current site
6. Upgrade.
7. Check everything

Take care! ;)