Re: [TYPO3-english] server error after update to TYPO3 4.6.0beta3

Unfortunately not
 The site is running from a normal 4.5.6
and we wanted to test simply 4.6.0beta3

no git
only wget

it is only the 4.6.0beta3 this is the strange thing, we can switch the site
to any other source without any further changes beside changing the symling
typo3_src and everything is working but 4.5.6beta3 not
We never had such a behaviour before and therefore we are lost.

Andi