Re: [TYPO3-english] mnoGoSearch Charset problem

Just for the benefit of others experiencing this problem I, found the solution here:
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/hint-mnogoseach-and-non-english-characters.html

On 27/09/2011 09:03, Graham Solomon wrote:
On 2011-09-26 14:24:18 +0000, Dmitry Dulepov said:

Hi!

Graham Solomon wrote:
I am having an issue with the mnoGoSearch extension, the default
language of the website I am working on is Polish and the non standard
chars in the search results are being rendered as '?'. I am not sure why
this is as they are rendered correctly in TYPO3 content elements.
Most likely the problem is with the charset of the mnogosearch
database. Make sure it is utf-8. You may need to drop and recreate
database with "default character set utf8".
Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your response, the db is utf-8, I have checked the data in
there via the command line to make sure there is no interference from
the browser and the chars are stored correctly, it seems to be an issue
when rendering.

Graham