Re: [TYPO3-english] Insert Records isn't in the list of content

Stephen,

On 30/09/2011 12:08, Stephen Bungert wrote:
Sorry... found out how to do it.

Create any kind of content element and then select insert records from the
CE's type field.

Why isn't it just listed on the insert new content page with all the other
types of content?

"Stephen Bungert"<[email protected]>  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]
Some of this is configurable I think. See
http://buzz.typo3.org/people/steffen-kamper/article/the-new-content-element-wizard-in-version-43/

I used this to make Insert Records appear:

mod.wizards.newContentElement.renderMode = tabs

mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.special.elements.insert_records {
    icon = gfx/c_wiz/regular_text.gif
    title = Insert Records
    description = Inserts a record stored elsewhere
    tt_content_defValues {
        CType = shortcut
    }
}