Re: [TYPO3-english] How to remove an alternate language version of a page?

Your way works, too. But Xaviers way is a little bit shorter.

Am 03.01.2011 12:34, schrieb Coen Warmer:
That shows all the content records in the different languages for every
page.
What I wanted to do is remove the whole French version of one page.

Worked it out. Go to Page, then select the page you want.
Select the alternate language version, click 'Edit Translation Properties'
and click the trashcan up top.

Thanks!

Coen Warmer
www.mono9.nl