Re: [TYPO3-english] font size - drop down

I just removed the lines below in my css and afterwards I could set the size

#menu {
position: absolute;
font-size:17px;
Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
color: #ffffff;
left:20px;
top:155px;
height:10px;
width: 900px;
z-index:100;
margin:0px;

}

#menu a {
Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:17px;

color: #ffffff;
Text-decoration: none;