Re: [TYPO3-english] Click pop-up extension?

Hello,
  you can always do your own extension :)

But if you don`t want to. You can make a little workaround. For example create an HTML content element. Create whole structure there even with js script (but js script should be added via typoscript)
Second solution is adding normal text element. You can go into source
view and add needed id`a and class`es.
If you`re using templavoila Ron`s solution is the best. You just create
a html file with whole structure you need and than you can add it where
ever you want.
As you see you have some solutions to make your thing working :)

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk