Re: [TYPO3-english] Click pop-up extension?

Hi,

Hello:
I am new to Typo3. we took over hosting of a T3 site. Have it all up and
going and now need to extend it out.
We need to add Click pop-ups to some pages: hidden divs that become
visible when a link on the page is clicked.
It will be for text.
how about a pages opening to a lightbox popups? Have a look at
http://www.3darchitekt.cz/3d-vizualizace-kalkulace-cena-3d-vizualiazaci-naceneni-3d-praci/
, there are 4 links in the right hand side column (those with icons)
where 3 of those open a certain page into lightbox popup.
If that's what you're looking for, I can give you howTo.

Regards

Jan Bednarik