Re: [TYPO3-english] Suhosin and TYPO3 - Best pratice

The only thing I remember was that you have to increase the number of
maximum vars. Otherwise saving the Exclude Field list in user group
properties causes suhosin to drop the request.
Yes, that's one we encountered as well. And some other, depending on the
extensions you rely on.
Okay, so it would be great, if you could publicly document your findings
here, in a blog entry or (best *g*) by improving the checks made by the
Install Tool.
Kind regards
Steffen

--