Re: [TYPO3-english] Suhosin and TYPO3 - Best pratice

Am 01.12.2010 11:15, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
On 01.12.10 11:08, Christian Nölle wrote:
as we are fiddeling around with suhosin on our servers and as we are
expiriencing problems from time to time concerning large forms, I would
like to know, if there are some best practice recommendations available?
Found some on the net, dealing about Drupal, but nothing for TYPO3.

Well, if not: As I said, we are currently working on that issue, so we
will share our findings and expirience with you.
The only thing I remember was that you have to increase the number of
maximum vars. Otherwise saving the Exclude Field list in user group
properties causes suhosin to drop the request.
Yes, that's one we encountered as well. And some other, depending on the
extensions you rely on.

--
-c