[TYPO3-english] Suhosin and TYPO3 - Best pratice

Hi everybody,

as we are fiddeling around with suhosin on our servers and as we are expiriencing problems from time to time concerning large forms, I would like to know, if there are some best practice recommendations available? Found some on the net, dealing about Drupal, but nothing for TYPO3.
Well, if not: As I said, we are currently working on that issue, so we
will share our findings and expirience with you.
Take care:

--
-c