[TYPO3-english] line breaks after menu items

Hi,

does anyone know how to insert a line break (a newline feed) after each TS generated menu item? I have the following situation:
------
lib.qlinks = HMENU
lib.qlinks {
  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    NO.allWrap = <li> | </li>
    noBlur = 1
  }
}
------

Current output is like this:

Is it possible to achieve output like this (in the html source):

I tried using parentheses and inserting a newline html character after each item, but it didn't help. The reason I need this is required IE 6 compatibility.

Best,
Mario