[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[TYPO3-english] DB error in BE.
- To: [email protected]
- From: Peter Klein <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:48:06 +0200
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
I have a problem in the BE of 2 of my sites. When I use the "List" function on either the globe (it's a 4.2 installation) or the root page of the site, I get this error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /var/www/typo3/typo3_src-4.2.10/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 812 I have tried increasing the memory from 128Mb to 512Mb, but I still get the same error. I have also tried running the "DB Check/Check and update global reference index" cron script (htdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh), but it fails too with this error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /var/www/typo3/typo3_src-4.2.10/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2353 does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how to fix this? -- Peter Klein / Clio Online _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: [TYPO3-english] introductionpackage won't start, server problem?
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] introductionpackage won't start, server problem?
- Previous by thread: Re: [TYPO3-english] introductionpackage won't start, server problem?
- Next by thread: [TYPO3-english] Preview icon size on Templavoila