[TYPO3-english] Issues with ig_ldap_sso_auth and Typo3 4.4.2

Hello,

I am setting up LDAP BE authorization from an Active Directory domain using ig_ldap_sso_auth. I have a few 'local' BE user accounts and one BE group, called General, defined in Typo3.
When a domain user, who is authorized as a BE user, logs in to typo3,
the user record is created with several (7 - 14) copies of the General
group in the group list, in addition to the domain groups synchronized
from AD. Have I made a configuration error, or is this something I
can/have to live with?
Best regards,

Mårten Hedman
Systems Manager