[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[TYPO3-english] Issues with ig_ldap_sso_auth and Typo3 4.4.2
- To: [email protected]
- From: Mårten Hedman <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:00:13 +0300
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
Hello,I am setting up LDAP BE authorization from an Active Directory domain using ig_ldap_sso_auth. I have a few 'local' BE user accounts and one BE group, called General, defined in Typo3.
When a domain user, who is authorized as a BE user, logs in to typo3, the user record is created with several (7 - 14) copies of the General group in the group list, in addition to the domain groups synchronized from AD. Have I made a configuration error, or is this something I can/have to live with?
Best regards, Mårten Hedman Systems Manager Turku Centre for Biotechnology Turku, Finland _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] CAS-login
- Next by Date: [TYPO3-english] introductionpackage won't start, server problem?
- Previous by thread: Re: [TYPO3-english] CAS-login
- Next by thread: [TYPO3-english] introductionpackage won't start, server problem?