[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [TYPO3-english] Category tree in extension
- To: [email protected]
- From: Jochem Nabuurs <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 09:35:45 +0200
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
On 30-9-2010 15:23, Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
I`m not sure how can I achive with this category tree like in tt_news :) 2010/9/29 Philipp Gampe<[email protected]>Hello, On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:33:34 +0200, Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:how can I create a category tree in my onw extension ? For example I want to make an extension that allow users to add "thing" and "category". Category can be added to "thing" (more than one category). How can I achive that ?Did you try the extension tagpack? I think you can use it with your own extension too. Best regards Phil _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
Hi Phil, If you want a category tree like in tt_news its easy to achive that.You just have to take a look at how the tree is built in tt_news and apply that same principle in your own extension.
I've done the same for a custom extension. It took me a few hours but once you know how to do it, it won't take that long.
Take a look at the class class.tx_ttnews_treeview.php in the tt_news extension. Also take a look at the ext_tables.php file (search for 'treeParentField').
HTH _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: [TYPO3-english] Content elements
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3-english] Formhandler : notDefaultValue raises no error
- Previous by thread: [TYPO3-english] Content elements
- Next by thread: Re: [TYPO3-english] Formhandler : notDefaultValue raises no error