Re: [TYPO3-english] Linkhandler doesn't create the link

Am 01.06.2010, 15:28 Uhr, schrieb Jeppe Donslund <[email protected]>:

Hi,

I am trying to set up the LinkHandler extension.

I have set it up as it says in the Documentation. But in my front end the link are not made. I kan make the link in the RTE. But when I check in Front End the links is not made.
what does not made mean?
Is the link simply empty like <a href="">Link</a>?
Or is there something like <a href="records:tt_table:999</a> inside?

You could also check whether the link is saved correctly into DB.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe