Re: [TYPO3-english] How to debug popup window for click-enlarge?

I found another interesting thing, that perhaps is preventing the double
click on image to reach the server. In the status line in Internett explorer
I normally has "Internet | Protected mode: on", while in the image window
there is "Unknown zone | Protected mode: on".

It seems like something in the double click URL makes Internet Explorer
confused and sets the zone to "Unknown" and does not send it to the server.
But what is causing this behaviour?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Jörg Klein" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
news:[email protected]