[TYPO3] Changed page title not available in stdWrap.data

Hi all,

In an extension I am trying to change the page title using a syntax I
found in the tt_news extension:

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['title'] = 'List of organisations';

In my pages, I have also the following TS:

lib.cw_breadcrumb = COA
lib.cw_breadcrumb {
        10 = HMENU
        20 = TEXT
        20.data = page:title
}

The TS output uses the original page title and not the one modified
by my script. I also notice that the title appearing in the window is
not changed either. It seems that just trying to change the value of
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['title'] is not enough. What am I missing?

Thanks for any clue.

François Suter
Directeur technique