Re: [TYPO3] RTE -> no <a> tags in the frontend

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:

>I've basicaly got only list view and I'm use ###NEWS_CONTENT### for
>content display [you can check it out here: http://activepoland.com, let
>take for instance the latest news, there are three links and all you can
>see it's only text without <a> tags, eg. 'old web page'].

There are links but they are not wrapped with <a> tags but with
<link>xxx</link>
Looks like you are using the wrong transformation method.
Can you post your RTE configuration if you use anything different /
additional than the default setting typical and your tt_news settings?

Carla