[TYPO3] sg_newsplus ctegory problem

Hi , i come back because i have always a problem with this plugin ,  for the
research of a news with the plugin search, i have in the template a field
###search_category### that's work perfectly i can browse my categories but in
the edit plugin this field is subsitute by ###AUTO_CATEGORY### and it does'nt
work.... i  try to put ###search_category#### but the field is not
translated...so i don't know what can i do...so please help me!!! thanks