[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[TYPO3] No .expAll for HMENU .Special = UserFunc - any workaround ? [commerce]
- To: [email protected]
- From: "Amiran Chyb" <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:09:42 +0100
- Reply-to: TYPO3 English <[email protected]>
Hi there I know the issue is already in a bugtracker ( http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4400 ), but there hasn't been any discussion on the subject. I'm concerned with the Commerce category menu (lib.tx_commerce.navigation in static COMMERCE template), though I guess the problem may be more general (hence I'm writing it here): the HMENU of a type "special = UserFunc" doesn't allow expanding all it's submenus at a time by setting expAll = 1. Ergo, making dynamic drop down menu is impossible with custom HMENU. I'm looking into both suspected files: http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d5/dde/class_8tslib__menu_8php-source.html and class.tx_commerce_navigation.php but I'm not sure yet where the problem lays. Does anybody know any workaround or the nature of the limitation? thanks a lot Amiran _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
- Prev by Date: Re: [TYPO3] typo3.eu ???? Where is the association?????
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3] No .expAll for HMENU .Special = UserFunc - any workaround ? [commerce]
- Previous by thread: Re: [TYPO3] typo3.eu ???? Where is the association?????
- Next by thread: Re: [TYPO3] No .expAll for HMENU .Special = UserFunc - any workaround ? [commerce]