[TYPO3] Call to undefined function session_start() in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3/index.php on line 240

  • From: shieldfire at gmail.com (Martin S)
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:12:42 +0100

2006/1/1, Carsten Gehling <carsten.gehling at gmail.com>:

> How did you install PHP? With Gentoo's package manager or through the
> source-code?

emerge dev-lang/php
I belive. I found something on the forums mentioning that you need the USE
flag "session" for PHP5 so I added it and will see how this works. Now I
have to refind the tslib directory... I deleted my htdocs in frustration and
now I can't find tslib (as a directory not link) in any of the archives I
downloaded...)

Regards,

Martin S