[TYPO3] separating local and global tt_news items

  • From: david.smeringe at 4yourlogo.com (David Smeringe)
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:04:12 +0100

Hi all,

I'm developing a multilingual site with tt_news items and would like to
be able to add "local" news for a language without first having to add
it to the default language. How can this be done with tt_news?
I tried to add a news item and setting the language directly but it
didn't show at all, but other translated (and default language) news
where shown.

Thanks in advance and a happy new year!
David Smeringe