[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Typo3] WAP Missing Content
- From: bstoltz81 at comcast.net (Bill Stoltz)
- Date: Tue Jul 12 01:22:18 2005
I added the plugin.alt.wap to my template and now I can get some of the information on a WAP browser, but I only get the menus. The content is not displaying. I can't seem to find the files or anything that can provide more details. Do the content elements need to be in a certain section? I have looked at the wml that is generated, and it is just the menus from my page, plus prev and next. Any ideas why the content is not displaying? thanks, Bill Stoltz
- Prev by Date: [Typo3] one tree fits all - multilanguage => static dump?
- Next by Date: [Typo3] WAP Missing Content
- Previous by thread: [Typo3] one tree fits all - multilanguage => static dump?
- Next by thread: [Typo3] WAP Missing Content