[TYPO3-dev] modding the output of pt_extlist

Hello,

I'm an advanced beginner in Typo3 CMS and also in TS. I have a running Typo3
installation in which there is a list in front-end created by pt_extlist. I
want to create another list on another site. For this I copied the extension of
the existing list. That nearly works. What I also want is, to change the look
of the list.

I know that I can change the output here:
/ext/pt_extlist/Resources/Private/Partials/List/ListBody.html

But what I don't know is, how the link is generated. I know it could be set
here:
/templates/setup/pt_extlist.txt
at
10.typolink.additionalParams.dataWrap

But I don't know how to use URLs from the content of the list in which I have
an URL field.

I tried to get that information from the documentation, but it couldnt help me
:/

Thanks for any help.