Re: [TYPO3-dev] Fetch where `hidden = 1` in chain of aggregations

Hey,

On 11/03/2014 12:04 PM, Olle Haerstedt wrote:
I have a chain of aggregations where I need to disregard the "hidden"
field in the
last object in the chain. The chain is this:

`Year` aggregates `transfers`; each `transfer` has one `employee`.

I want to fetch a year with transfers that include hidden employees as
well. Possible?

Btw, this will not work:

$query->getQuerySettings()->setRespectEnableFields(FALSE);

Probably the above setting only affect the _first_ object in the chain
(`year` in this case), right?
You're perfectly right here, this is currently not possible and also did
not change in 6.x. As far as I know, currently nobody is working on that
and there is no concept on how to solve this scenario in the core.
Regards
Christian