[TYPO3-dev] Fetch where `hidden = 1` in chain of aggregations

Hello!

I have a chain of aggregations where I need to disregard the "hidden" field in
the
last object in the chain. The chain is this:

`Year` aggregates `transfers`; each `transfer` has one `employee`.

I want to fetch a year with transfers that include hidden employees as well.
Possible?

Btw, this will not work:

$query->getQuerySettings()->setRespectEnableFields(FALSE);

Probably the above setting only affect the _first_ object in the chain (`year`
in this case), right?

I'm using TYPO3 4.

Regards
Olle