Re: [TYPO3-dev] Composer support in extension / Extension Manager?

Hi Lieuwe,

Lieuwe Hummel wrote:

> Can I, as an extension developer, put it to some use? Or is this an
> unused feature left over from the Flow backport? Or something else?
> Tanks in advance for your reply!

Not yet fully official, but usable already:
http://composer.typo3.org/

This is an intentional feature that you can use to load own composer files
from your Packages directory (in the webroot, next to typo3/ and index.php).

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!