Re: [TYPO3-dev] Hidden news records cause exception with realURL

Am 02.07.2014 10:56, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> This has nothing to do with realurl, but is the standard behaviour of
> Extbase/ the Property Mapper when no (visible) news/object is found.
>
> The only way to get a 404 is to create your own exception handler class
> which implements a special case for this exception,

WOW, i think imho this should/must be part of the extbase core (also in
this LTS, because for me it is a bug), so it is not necessary to build
this in EVERY new extension EVERYTIME new...
What do others think about?

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format