[TYPO3-dev] Hidden news records cause exception with realURL

Hi,

I have the following issue with TYPO3 6.2.3, realUrl 1.12.8 and news 3.0.1.

I have news records which get nicely formatted URLs with realURL.
If I hide a news record I want TYPO3 to show the 404 page, if the old URL of the hidden record is called. Instead it throws an exception:
#1297759968: Exception while property mapping at property path "":Object
with identity "123" not found
Do you have any idea how to fix this problem?

The problem seems to be that the identity map, is not updated if a record is hidden and the property mapper does not catch this exception and redirects to a 404 Page
I tried disabling the new rewritten property mapper but since the news
records use transient properties this causes other exceptions.
Here is my realUrl config section:

array(
  'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[news]',
  'lookUpTable' => array(
    'table' => 'tx_news_domain_model_news',
    'id_field' => 'uid',
    'alias_field' => 'title',
    'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted AND NOT hidden',
    'useUniqueCache' => 1,
    'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
      'strtolower' => 1,
      'spaceCharacter' => '-'
    ),
    'languageGetVar' => 'L',
    'languageExceptionUids' => '',
    'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
    'transOrigPointerField' => 'l10n_parent',
    'autoUpdate' => 1,
    'expireDays' => 180,
    'enable404forInvalidAlias' => '1',
  ),