Re: [TYPO3-dev] Translation problem when using FAL

Hi, Helmut
> But anyway, in my opinioin, DataMapper needs to set explicitly
sys_language_uid to value, taken from parent record, if it doesn't appear in POST
and is defined as 'languageField' in 'ctrl' section of TCA.

I agree, but this would be a rather big change to DataHandler to support it. This would not be a bugfix any more but a conceptual change in the complete language handling (which I would support for future versions)
Thank you for information and support.
I've created a feature request [1] and added you as watcher. So, you can came
back to it, whenever there is decision to implement this request.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/60026