Re: [TYPO3-dev] Extension Manager in T3 4.6

Hi,

On 10-12-2011 1:18, Michael wrote:
On 10/12/11 10:16, Robert Wildling wrote:
The only thing I miss is an option to update an extension to a specific
version (in the case that more than one extension is available in TER).
Even that is present (at least a bit hidden):

http://yfrog.com/mne73p

Also, there was a discussion once whether a date column should be
introduced (the date of the ext's last update - enormely useful, in my
opinion) or not. Is it still planned or already dropped?
I could not find a ticket in forge about this but I agree that this
would be a nice feature. Do you want to suggest this by a ticket at
forge.typo3.org?
Please file an issue at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core
It's quite simple, login with your typo3.org account and hit the "New issue" button in the orange menu bar.
--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.