Re: [TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.6 Form

Hi, thanks for your response. Can you please help me out where exactely to file this bug? Here http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core I cannot find a form section...
Thanks!

Am 08.12.11 12:30, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
Hi,

I guess you hit onto a bug (a "Fatal error" cannot be the desired
output) and you might simlpy file it into our Issue Tracker.

About Constant Editor settings, you are also welcome to add your wish
for it as another issue in the Issue Tracker (Feature Request).

If you have some time or PHP knowledge, you are invited to try helping
fix the bug or implement the feature you want.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Ernesto