Re: [TYPO3-dev] Scheme enforcement in 4.5.x

Hi Felix,

Am 06.12.2011 18:10, schrieb Felix Nagel:
> Ive opened a feature request for that (with working XCLASS attached).
> Please see here: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32343
>
> My patch introduces a simple default value for the protocol but its NOT
> possible to set a part of a page to https by TS.
>
> This feature would require the TS config of the linked page which is not
> available atm. Im not aware if there is a nice (performant) solution for
> this.

I've had a look at your approach. I think what you want to do is this:
- Force URLs to be protocol-neutral
- except if the scheme is enforced
- except if the current scheme does not match the new Typoscript setting

However, IMHO this makes little sense practically. You seem willing to
define how all URLs (not only some) are requested (HTTP vs. HTTPS),
therefore I don't understand why URLs should still be protocol-neutral
by default.

So what I suggest is similar to Jigals suggestion:
If a default scheme is defined (using the new Typoscript setting) then
we automatically enforce all links to be absolute (similar to
forceAbsoluteUrl=1 in Typolink).

That removes some of the magic from your example which I think is not
neccessary at all.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out